Join us for webinar 2 of 5 of the Small Business Webinar Series for Business Leaders in a Post COVID World!
Six months before COVID-19, Ryan and Karen Weckerly opened a coffee roastery. Then March 2020 hit. Join Ryan as he discusses how he and his wife Karen used technology, social media, and Amazon to pivot their business model. What was initially planned as an in-house coffee roaster and tasting experience, with limited retail hours and only for small groups turned quickly into a full-scale retail destination, featuring a full menu of custom drinks and roasted coffees, available seven-days-a-week via contactless curbside pickup at a custom-built outdoor kiosk. Learn more about how Ryan and Karen continued to build their new business with online retail sales via their website and Amazon, all while creating an experience for local patrons through a new, greatly expanded retail storefront and Coffee Bar.
Attendees will learn:
- To adapt business models utilizing technology and social media
- How to successfully pivot with significantly reduced revenue
- A quick view into utilizing Amazon as an online retail outlet
- How to leverage social media to create new fans and brand loyal followers with examples of organic and paid social strategies
- How COVID-19 continues to change the retail landscape, and how a pandemic helped us think creatively and succeed
Webinar 2: 9-10a.m. | May 19 | How COVID Helped A New Coffee Shop Succeed | Presented by Ryan Weckerly, Morningstar Media Group
Webinar 3: 9-10a.m. | June 16 | Crucial Business Components to Success | Presented by Amanda Brinkman/Small Business Revolution
Webinar 4: 9-10a.m. | July 21 | The Art of Pivoting: Strategies for Developing a Flexible Business Model for the Future | Presented by Julie Shields, President/CEO, USASBE
Webinar 5: 9-10a.m. | August 18 | Sales and Marketing to Help You Dominate Your Market | Presented by Bill Guertin ? the 800 Pound Gorilla
To register for more than one or all - email Brandon Thompson, Director of Marketing & Events at email@example.com for your convenience.