Presented by Dale Carnegie of Greater Illinois, Bradley University - Continuing Education & Peoria Area Chamber of Commerce
This Virtual Professional Development Workshop Series is a curated selection of workshops that can help your team and yourself communicate better, recognize and navigate changes & increase team engagement.
Session 1: Communicate Across Generations - Nov. 18
Today’s workforce is comprised of as many as five generations working side-by-side. Learn to connect with, gain buy-in from, and motivate each. Turn generational differences into a powerful collaboration that drives innovative solutions.
- Work with and communicate more effectively with diverse generations.
- Connect with and gain buy-in from different generations.
- Recognize and appreciate in a way that motivates across all generations.
Session 2: Manage Change Effectively - Dec. 2
Explore the internal and external factors that drive change, and how change impacts the organization and its leaders. Discover a model for change to set the right things in motion the right way, and avoid pitfalls while navigating the team through uncertain times.
- Avoid the most common change management mistakes.
- Learn and apply a model for change.
- Leverage each stage of the change model to keep team members engaged.
Session 3: Team Change Engagement - Dec. 16
Become skilled at uncovering opportunities for positive change and leading teams through it. Apply principles for influencing behaviors and attitudes. Lead innovation and transform cultural norms.
- Apply principles for influencing behaviors and attitudes during change.
- Invest time, skill, and energy into creating a positive change within the team.
- Lead innovation and transform cultural norms.