Retirement Communities & Senior Living
A Life Care Retirement Community.
Proctor Place is a Life Care retirement community that has served the Peoria area since 1906. It was founded by Peoria philanthropist John C. Proctor.
The original Proctor Home location was located on Spring Street, a few blocks north of downtown Peoria. In 1976, the Home was re-located to its current location on Reservoir Boulevard.
The Home is governed by the Trustees of the John C. Proctor Endowment and is operated in accordance with Mr. Proctor's Last Will and Testament. The Endowment is a not-for-profit organization. The Trustees, along with the Home's dedicated staff, are committed to the ''Proctor Promise.''